Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

31 day challenge numero uno also disappointment with Utah.

First of all let me just say how STUPID I am at using blogger....Big thanks to Sam for helping me out yesterday haha. I also had just barely typed up this post but somehow I ended up deleting it...so yeah I'm pretty technologically retarded. Ha anyways on to the post.

What a bad day for Utah sports and for my teams :( the University of Utah got just absolutely destroyed by those damned frogs...Really frogs? Grrr I had high expectations for them to at least be able to complete a pass. Ha Jordan Wynn better have forgotten this day I know for sure that I would have it was kinda pitiful, but you know still our QB will keep supporting him. To make matters worse Real Salt Lake lost! Ugh I really wanted to go to another game this season but the season has been cut short now I have to wait until FEBRUARY grrrr its just gonna be cold at that time CONCACAF is still in sight lets go Real wooo! Ha also yesterday a couple weeks ago I won a free angus snack wrap from Mcdonalds' monopoly game and Ive been like way excited to finally go in and get this and eat it....big mistake it was probably the worst thing I have ever eaten at Mcdonalds I am not a fan at all. Just a warning to you all :)

Hmmm being so stupid at this blogging thing I tried doing a picture but it didn't work...hmm

(pretend theres a picture of the U and RSL here)

And now onto blog challenge!

1. What do you think about dreams?

I absolutely LOVE dreams I have a very active imagination so my dreams reflect that. When I dream 90% of the time I wake up and my reaction is just like WTF. My dreams are soooo messed up sometimes haha they're just really random and funny and extremely mythical not messed up in a bad way(ha just clarifying) but yes I am definitely a dreamer and I love it. Also I liked these two quotes:

“The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary.”

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text