Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

I am such a failure at blogging ha.

So basically I already failed at the blog challenge i forgot to do yesterdays thing...oh well ill do two today to make up for it :)

2. How well do you do around blood? Does it make you squirmy?

Umm blood doesnt really make me squirm unless there is A LOT of it, the only thing really makes me squirm is bones snapping and by having a job watching soccer for hours and hours I have seen a lot of snapping bones haha as though most people would have to agree.

3. What are some things that can almost always make your day better? Do you find yourself having a lot of bad days, or mostly good days?

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer, Soccer, Soccer, Soccer, more soccer, rain and sushi. The only way I have been able to ever really relax is by playing the sport that I love. But for the last year or two I have been knocked out of commission by many stupid injuries. Like right now I have a severe LCL sprain I probably shouldnt be playing soccer until at least January and I truly fear that I wont be able to continue it because of the frequency of my injuries. Ha I actually think im going to have to stop altogether ;_; unless I end up getting surgery to fix my joints. Rain is beautiful I love the smell the taste the look everything about it makes me happy I actually want to move to Seattle just because of the frequency of the rain. Sushi....do I need to say more? I have the biggest sushi craving 24/7 something that can only be suppressed! No matter how much I have and trust me I have A LOT. Lately I have been having really good days, its usually pretty hard for me to have a bad day even if I dont do anything all day I try to make the best of a bad situation.


I STILL CANT DO PICTURES!!!! GRRRRR it says img is broken...idk. Ha again im stupid at this...

1 comments:

Sammy said...

Idk why your pictures don't work.
Also, the sushi thing is my problem too. It's quite a costly addiction too :/

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text