Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteransss dayyyy

7- How would you describe your clothing style? Is there a specific reason you dress the way you do?

Bwahahah my clothing style...soccer, soccer, and more soccer. I love wearing my soccer attire everywhere I go more than half of my clothes are that. I wear it because it is soooo comfortable and not gonna lie I like having people seeing me and be like "Oh that kid plays soccer" . Wearing my soccer clothes are just soooo comfortable.



8- What bugs you most about your generation? What do you like most about your generation?

Our dependency on technology, Idk what I would do without my iPhone I use it almost non stop for almost everything, they do have apps for that!I hate how EVERYONE on the Disney Channel or YouTube thinks that because they are on these crappy shows...yes MIley and Biebs, I'm talking about you that you can sing and try to become big. I swear EVERYONE tries it, its really getting old and I really hate it. Maybe if some of them were actually good at singing...but no...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text