Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gonna start doing two-a-days at the blog.

5- To you, what is art? What classifies something as abstract art?

I love art of all kinds regardless of what it is, if its colorful and has a meaning I consider it art. Hmmm abstract art is something that just looks cool to look cool, now I know that my statement is so profound, but you know I didn't know how else to describe it. Abstract art is actually some of my favorites everything is so colorful just to be colorful...ha I sound like a child, but anyways get over it :)







WOW I GOT THE PICTURES TO WORK WOOOO!

6- How would you describe the city you live in? How’s your neighborhood?


I lovvvveeee Utah. Everything about it. The summer. The spring. The winter. The fall. Everything is just so different here actually having the stereotypical 4 seasons is amazing. Snowboarding in the winter, Swimming in the summer and watching the thunderstorms and the changing of the leaves is just amazinnnnng. Oh sometimes I get a little sick of the culture not gonna lie or to offend anyone but sometimes it just gets too Mormony for my liking, but really living here is probably the best. Oh the city I live in...Sandy, doesnt get much better than that everything is just so nice here so peaceful never have to worry about anything really everything is just so tranquil. Not gonna lie I kinda hate my neighborhood everyone around me is wayyy old I wish I had someone my age around here that I could befriend but I have yet to see anyone that is even within 15 years of my age.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text